Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We're "Sending out an S.O.S."

WE WANT OUR DADDY HOME NOW!!!

Not only did he had to leave us to begin with, he's had to stay away a little longer than expected (see posts below). I know the boys are missing him terribly and so am I. I hate to wish the day away, but we just want our hugs and kisses already. (A little relief from the nite-time duties would be nice too!) I was so looking forward to taking the boys to pick up Kyle, but I guess we'll have to wait for another trip to do so. Oh well, at least he's on his way. (According to Southwest he is.)

I know this trip has been just as hard on him as it has been on us back on the homefront. I don't remember Jackson missing his Daddy when he was Kian's age, but poor Kian. He just walks around with his little hands up in the air muttering, "Where Daddy at?" Every now and then driving in the car, or at home we'll hear repeatedly, "I want Daddy." I just look at him and remind him that we all want him home.

Geez, I can't even write this without getting all misty-eyed. Why has it been so hard this time around? We've known about this trip for many months now. I wish things were different. I know it's necessary for his career, but... UGH.

Come on 11:10pm.

until next time...lc

No comments: