Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Retaliation

In response to Kyle's last post, I will now make a more concerted effort to dress the boys in the prissiest, coordinating, uber-preppy outfits as possible. Or, I'll make sure they look absolutely ridiculous. Better yet, maybe I'll purchase some more opposing Big 10 teams apparel for them to wear.

How dare he say something about their outfits! And to deepen the hurt, Jackson made this comment while putting on that specific pullover: Oh yeah, I want to wear the one with the 'M' on it. The 'M' is for mommy and we are doing our plants together. So take that daddy! He'll now wear that pullover out IN PUBLIC (with his critical father in tow) as often as I can remember to have him wear it! Maybe I'll even cut off the sleeves so it's more summer-friendly.

Ugh, I can't wait to dress our kids tomorrow. Bring it on, Daddy!

until next time...lc

No comments: