Wednesday, April 9, 2008

GAAAAAAAHHHHHH...American Airlines Becomes #1 Airline Carrier in Hell

Seriously, American Airlines can get dead 1000 times over. And, then, a couple of more times, just because.

I'll detail my adventures today at a time when I'm not in desperate need of some serious sleep, and I'm really just being overly cranky because of my jacked-up schedule and being 3 hours removed from my home time zone. However, suffice it to say that if I don't get on a flight back to Indy tomorrow (as I was supposed to do today) someone is going to be the recipient of some heinous wrath.

(K)

P.S. I just noticed this when going to AA.com (not making this an official link, because I wouldn't want anybody to visit that site for any reason EVER) to check in for my flight tomorrow, and here's what I saw:

No comments: