Saturday, April 19, 2008

Because I'm Being an Unnecessary Insomniac, Here are Some Updated Pictures

Fresh off the camera...get 'em while they're...ummm...hot???

Jackson, Kian and I playing with a little souvenir I brought back from Palm Springs. It was a "token of completion" received by my team when we finished the "Scotland" stage in our faux-Amazing Race event at the convention I attended. The challenge was to dribble an over sized beach ball, soccer (football for any non-Americans reading this)-style through a slalom course of cones, then run to a table, raise a glass and say, "cheers," then throw a dart at a dartboard. Being the lone person of Scottish descent in the group, I got the honors of taking this bad boy with me.





Speaking of The Fair-Skinned Isles, notice the scorching I got from the desert sun? Yeah, they put free tubes of sunscreen in the hotel rooms for a REASON, dummy!!!






We have some more pictures of the boys playing in their living room tent we built with them last weekend, but I'm unsure whether or not Laura has plans to create a post with those pictures, so I'm going to not post them for now. However, I'll close with this picture of the boys being their typical clownie selves, stuffing themselves and a Glo-Worm into an emptied diaper box.




(K)

2 comments:

Cursed Tea said...

is that really what my country is famous for ... shudder ...
Kirsty

KLJK said...

the best part? the guy who owns the company that was hosting the convention is named ian campbell. he's traced his family's history back and everything.

he told me the story of the campbell clan's slaughter of the mcdonald clan in the night, and the clan battle cry and all that good stuff.

yeah, i see why the campbells are a scorned lot in scotland.