Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Photo Update

Given that we haven't posted photos in a while, I thought I'd post some for all to enjoy.

Here is a before and after shot of Kian prior to his first haircut at Cookie Cutters way back in December. He was a little over 15 months old. If you look close enough, you can see the hair curled out over his left ear. He was such a champ when I took him in to get it cut.








Here is proof to the future spouses of my boys....they have learned at a very early age how to clean, and are quite content helping out. They get such a thrill out of getting the brooms out and sweeping. What characters!?!?! In the first picture below, you can even see all three of my boys cleaning at the same time. How lucky am I???



I read in a magazine a while back where a father made pancakes in the shape of animals and such for his children. So I thought, what the heck? Maybe they'll eat more than a bite if they are in a fun shape. The "catepillar" is from a month or so ago.



These pancakes from this past weekend were inspired by the shirt Jackson wore to bed the night before.
Jackson with a dolphin and starfish, Kian with a fish.


(C'mon, I know they look funny, but seriously. Why don't you try to make these little things? My only advise is to make the batter a little on the runny side so they move around a little easier.)

As noted in the previous post, here is Kyle's attempt to get a picture of the boys together. You can see that it's not as easy at it seems.
Kian had to keep his hood up while on the pavement as he's still a little top-heavy. That extra bit of material saved him from road-rash about five times over.
Hey dude, wanna race?



And to top off our weekend, Kian went potty! He's tried many, many times and was quite successful! We know he does it for the toilet paper, but at least he's interested. We'll have to capture his "wiping" himself. It's one of the funniest things I have seen him do.



Last night we tried to tape Kian saying "So Big" all by himself, but each time he saw the camera he all he would say is, "Cheese". How appropriate! Here's a photo of my boys...goofy as ever!



My father always said that Kian will one day take over Jackson and not be as passive as I thought he would be. It looks like he's well on his way here! Jackson just saw this picture and said, "Are we eating the carpet in that picture?" Sure buddy, whatever you think.

So, after a long night of play, it was "clean up" time. Naturally, they stripped down to do the chore in their underwear. Oh how the love to do EVERYTHING in their underwear! (I know, what boy doesn't?)


Hope you enjoyed the photos. Kyle and I are having a blast with they boys these days. They are too funny!

Until next time...lc

No comments: