Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter with The Campbells

We had Ryan, Melissa, Ethan, Dylan, Sara & Daniel over for Easter dinner this past Sunday. My favorite part is being able to all sit together around the dinner table. Thanks to the table that we inherited, we're all able to fit around one table. Yep, all 10 of us. It's a squeeze, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's not too often that we get together and being able to share dinner is quite special. Kyle and I enjoy having everyone over to entertain whether it be for a holiday or a random get-together. Whatever the occasion, we enjoy the company.

After dinner, Ethan, Jackson and I dished up dessert for everyone. The boys seemed to enjoy helping out and were quite proud of what they were able to create.

After dessert, the Easter Bunny (Sara) hid the eggs and the boys enjoyed getting their baskets and gathering the eggs. That was followed up by allowing them to run loose for as long as possible to burn off any and all energy.
(Sara, please don't be mad at me. I think they are cute!)


Baskets for the boys.

Jackson showing off his goodies.


Dylan lovin' his new Thomas movie.


Rare Photo: All boys in one picture. Looking for eggs and enjoying their goodies.


Look Mom, I found more candy. It might not be chocolate, but I'll eat it! - Kian



Mr. Cheese, I mean Jackson


Not sure what he's doing here in this picture, but it's too funny not to post.


until next time...lc

No comments: