Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend visits with the Campbells

Starting out on Friday, Sara stopped by to have dinner with us. Given that she's at school in Bloomington, we don't see her nearly enough and very much look forward to our visits with her. We didn't get a chance to take any photos during her visit (which she may be relieved about) but none-the-less we had a nice time. You'll have to inquire with Kyle regarding the photo war between he and Sara. Sibling rivalry continues even at the age of thirty-two. Who knew? Will it ever end? During dinner, Jackson busted out the "wanna party" he's been up to lately. Not only did that catch her off guard, at one point he looked at her and said, "Hey Sara. I got a party in my pants." Wow, he sure knows how to court the ladies, huh? Oh, I'm sure it makes his father proud too.

Here's a clip of the boys saying "wanna party". Yes, even Kian is in on it.





A couple of weekends ago, Ryan and Melissa brought their boys over for a visit. We had a great time and continued to be entertained with the 4 boys. Thankfully we were able to get outside for a while to get a little exercise. Here are some photos from their visit.

The boys getting ready for the venture back from the park.



until next time...lc

1 comment:

Sara said...

For some reason I never saw this post! But I just wanted to point out that Jackson said, "I have magic in my pants," which is just as funny as "I have a party in my pants." Love the video!