Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sleep Issues

If anyone out there cares, the sleep issues at our house continue. I didn't know we could upset Kian to this degree, but I sure wish we could find a way to help him through it. We all just need a good nights sleep. I definitely think that would improve all of our moods. How dare we interrupt his life like this. If he only knows we are trying to help him become a more independent little guy, perhaps he'd understand.

Jackson has decided that if he wears his sunglasses, he will get better sleep. I about died laughing this morning when I walked in and saw him all sprawled out on his bed donning those yellow sunglasses. I so badly wanted to take his picture, but feared that I would disturb him. I suppose if the screaming from his little brother wasn't enough to disturb him, a little flash from the camera wouldn't do that much harm. I'll try for tonight if I get the chance. I am pretty sure the odds are in my favor.

I want to take some time to thank Kyle for stepping in to get through this. Kian has always been a momma's boy and hasn't ever been fond of his father during his fits. When I feel like I'm at my lowest point, Kyle jumps in and takes over. Yeah, it takes a little longer to console him, but he gets the job done. So, thanks again Kyle. You have been the reason I've gotten at least 4 hours of sleep a night.


until next time...lc

No comments: