Friday, February 15, 2008

Storytime with Jackson

Since it's been a while, and we have some spare time this morning, I grabbed Jackson and headed over to the computer to have a long-awaited storytime with him. Here goes...


I got candy and SpongeBob candy and Matthew bring it to Shells. I love Matthew. I make a box with big valentine's dinosaur. Remember I had a birthday dinosaur in my back yard? It was a card. A card from Nana P and from Nonnie. I love Nonnie and I love Nana Hop and Papaw Hop. I love Nana P and Katy and Bo and Daddy and Mommy and Kian (giggle, giggle), Papaw Bob. Oh, and I love elephants.

Tonight I'm going to play with Matthew when I spend the night, and Erin. And I like to fart. And I like to bring you presents, and Daddy and Kian. And I like to move it, move it (Shakes butt). And I like to drink so much. Uh, playing games all day. And that's it.

jackson

No comments: