Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a valentine to share this day with. Fortunately for me, I had 3 Valentine's. They are all special in their very own way. I love them all dearly and cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with them. I woke up to, "Happy Valentime Day Mom, I mean Mommy." How cute. I've heard him mis-pronounce it all day long, but I don't have the heart to tell him any differently. Kyle was a sweetheart and sent a beautiful bouquet of tulips to me at work along with a very sentimental note. How sweet! After work we shared a heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and gave the boys the remainder of their suckers from the photo shoot. Here are a few that we took this evening. You can see that they went straight to the bath after this!





No comments: