Thursday, December 20, 2007

My first post!

Yeah for me! I finally took the time to contribute to our family post. After all, this was my idea and the guilt has set in. Also, Kyle has already posted 3 times and I can't let him get ahead...right? What a fun way to keep everyone in the loop on some of the funny things that happen at our household. We are always good for a funny tale from the boys, and fortunately this allows us to share them with more folks.

I sent along some recent photos of the boys to a friend of mine and received the response that the boys look like they are best friends. I could not agree more. To sit back and watch them interact melts my heart at times. I love it when Jackson gives Kian some "lovin" and looks up and says, "Isn't he so precious, Mommy?" How sweet? I know we should be couting our blessings that they get along so well at this age, but we only hope that they don't grow out of it too soon. I only hope they are still the best of friends when they are all grown up and out of our house. Take for example yesterday. As Kyle mentioned in a previous post, Jackson was out of daycare yesterday forcing Kian to fly solo for the day. Kian could not have been any happier to get home last evening. Michelle mentioned that Kian was grouchy after lunch and couldn't figure out why. One of the older kids mentioned that Kian was most likely missing Jackson. Sure enough...as soon as he saw Jackson last night he ran over and hugged on him. Again, how sweet? Give that they are together near 24/7 outside of sleeping, being away from Jackson for about 9 hours was enough to upset Kian.

As fun as it is for me to sit here and ramble, I'll save some for a future post. I'll have to get Jackson in on the action as well. He received a Fisher-Price digital camera for his birthday and has been snapping up some action at home. He and daddy uploaded some pictures the other night and we'll have to share some of his talent.

Until next time...lc

No comments: