Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hello from Jackson

In an effort to make this a true family project, Jackson is going to share some photos he has taken along with some of his narration.




Kian is sad, because he don't has a nose.



Aunt Ashley is giving Uncle Frank bunny ears. Mel is doing a funny face. Ashley has nice hair.



This is my daddy. My daddy is a bat.





This is daddy fighting a picture. He is going to fight a pirate. And he is fighting a dog.





Mel and Papaw Hop say they are friends. Mel giving Papaw bunny ears.




Aunt Ashley is saying she is nice. She is sitting on couch.




Nana Hop is doing number 2. She's sitting on the couch. Nana is showing her teeth.


Some words of wisdom from the little guy:

I hope you like my pictures. I'm going home to sit on the couch and then I saw icing on the other side when I got my shoes off. I going to sit on the couch and read a book and there was a gingerbread man inside it. And the gingerbread man ran through a dragon , Wiggles, Barney, Thomas and Barney and Elmo and doggie and Bob the Builder and Thomas. Nana loves me. Um, Nana love everybody. Um, then Nana throws pies at me and I throw pies at her. The arrow go up and down so you drive on the road. Um, you click on .com and you see the color which color you want to color on. And when you try to um drive on the road, don't let a car with sharp teeth on top crash into you. That's all my story. And the gingerbread man ran away from you. That's all.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy Crap! That's really funny!