Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All fall down!

One night after dinner a few weeks ago, Jack and Kian entertained us with a few rounds of Ring Around the Rosie. When it was time to fall down, Kian was doing this thing where he would lift both of his legs into the air simultaneously and fall on his bottom. Thankfully he only had about 11 inches to fall. Oh, and that he still has a bit of padding on his bottom. I think it's the 3rd time that he gets it right for the camera.


Oh, and then there's the whole, "Let me see" episode that cracks me up. We made the realization a while back that our children will never know what film is. You know, like for a 35mm camera? I guess we're assuming they won't get into photography. Seriously, they may learn about this in a book some day down the line, but they've grown up with digital cameras. Yeah, new things are invented all of the time, but it cracks me up that they know they can see the image just after it's taken. Heck, I was excited back in the day that we had a microwave. I'm sure glad that stuck around. Speaking of microwaves, this past weekend while at hhGregg, we saw the first microwave drawer. Weird!





until next time...lc

No comments: