Friday, October 30, 2009

So, if I told you we'd been writing these upcoming posts the last 4 months...

...would you believe me? If so, I also have this awesome bridge I could sell you...

So, yeah, the "Preview of Vacation Posts to Come" turned out to be the biggest misnomer since compassionate conservative, but oh well - I don't think we harmed quite as many people with our misdirections. Ha ha ha...

Well, I'm here to atone for the last 4 months of slackadaisical blog updates. I'll make no promises of future updates at this point, as I hate to make some I can't keep. Just suffice it to say that we're building up plenty of material to document on this thing; just lack the time to put fingers to keys and mouse to make the brain dumps to the blog official. I'm just glad I had a vacant spot in my day on this last day of vacation to get out of the house, hop on some free WiFi, and crank out some content.

Hope everyone's doing well, and you move into the holiday season healthy, happy, and ready for a great 2010!

(K)

No comments: