Friday, June 20, 2008

You Know...Griswold and Campbell Are Both Names That Have 8 Letters In Them.

While the above statement is true, I'll never EVER hold a candle to the family patriarch that is Clark W. Griswold. The man could plan a vacation, and follow through on his promises to lead the family on a quest for fun wherein everyone had so much fun they needed plastic surgery to remove their godd**n smiles - I don't know if I could make such claims on our vacations. But, we've had a great time thus far, and have one more excursion to make today, to Holiday World.

I was trying to get a synopsis out of Jackson, but he's currently more interested in playing with the boat-car he found in Nana's stash of toys. So, just a quick check-in from Jasper from us to say we're having fun and doing well. Lots of pictures and stories are on their way once we're home and recovered!

(K)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your day with us! (I'm not a stalker...a Google Alert provide a link to your blog.)

And don't worry ... no Moose at our front gate. :)

KLJK said...

Thank you, Ms. Werne! We had a blast. I'm sure you'll get a new Google Alert now that I've posted Holiday World a couple of times in my latest post.

We really love the park, and look forward to a return trip soon!