Thursday, June 12, 2008

George Romero Stopped By, Made Us Smoothies, and Zombified Kian!

Laura's found this REEEEAAAALLLY kick ass smoothie recipe, and she whipped some up for all of us a couple of weeks ago. As you'll see below, Kian was, what you might call "a fan" of the smoothie - as were we all. This progression of photos, though, just made me see him like some little flesh-and-brain smoothie-drinking little zombie, ala Day Of The Dead or some such thing.


"Hmm, wow Mommy, this drink is sooo good! What's in it?"





"Ummmm...what's that you say? The flesh of the dead?!?!? In my drink?


"OH MAAAN! Oh, Mom, Dad, I don't feel so good. I'm getting...cold...sooooo cooollllllld....WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!?!?!?"


"I...I feel...I feel it all...it's all just, just...slipping awaaaaayyyy. Bubby...Bubby! Jackson...you, you take my toys....take them, I know you'll put them to good use."
"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH....AAAAAAMMMMMM...I ACCEPT WHAT I'VE BECOME. DADDY, COME HERE...COME HERE, I CAN SMELL YOUR BRAINS!"


(K)

3 comments:

Tommie Kingsley & Brandie Kopsas-Kingsley said...

Kyle - that was the best laugh I have had in a long time!!! You crack me up. I love reading the family blog - you and Laura are doing a great job!

-Kopsas

Anonymous said...

When I'm having a bad day, I re-read this article - cracks me up everytime.

Thanks,
Kopsas

KLJK said...

ha ha, that's awesome, brandie! we're glad this post has had such a positive impact!!!