Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kian - The Preschooler

In an effort to give Kian and I time away from each other, and to have him around other adult figures, we decided to enroll him in a preschool program. There's also the fact that he'll be learning and furthering his knowledge of the real world. The search was on once we arrived. Not knowing a whole heck of a lot, I was nervous about the programs available. I asked around briefly (to the 3 or 4 people I had met in the week I was here) and called three different schools and only one of them had availability. He attends the 3 year old class on Wednesday and Friday mornings at UCUM Preschool. His teacher is adorable and loves what she does. He had a great first day of school and looks forward to attending each day.



until next time...lc

No comments: