Monday, November 3, 2008

Misc. Sayings

The boys continue to entertain us on a daily basis. Here are a few recent exchanges:


We took the boys with us this past Saturday to early vote. Due to long lines, and Jackson's horrible timing, we ended up leaving Kyle with the intentions of picking him up in a couple of hours. While at home, Jack and I had this conversation:

Me: Hey buddy, can you go put your shoes on so we can go get Daddy?
Jack: I don't want to go voting.
Me: You don't have to, but we still need to pick up your Dad.
Jack: I don't want to go.
Me: C'mon Jack, we need to go get him.
Jack: He should have thought about that before and drove his own car.


Kian and I went to McDonald's to grab breakfast on Sunday morning. As I pull up to the window I hear:

Kian: Trick or Trear. Give me candy.
Me: Kian, we don't say that. What do you say?
Kian: Um, give me chocolate?



until next time...lc

1 comment:

Sara said...

Haha! Those boys have the best responses!